Ronald J. Holt
- B.A. – University of Missouri- Kansas City
- M.S. – Construction Management, Colorado State University
- CON 101 - Introduction to Construction Management
- CON 151 - Construction Materials and Methods
- CON 465 - Construction Management Professional Practice
- Holt spent several years as a project manager for a custom home builder before becoming President of Holt-Stephan Construction, building commercial projects in Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado. Later, he served as the Director of Construction for TPI Restaurants where he oversaw new construction as well as remodels for restaurants in a 12-state region. He also built a museum in Tennessee and a three-story dormitory for a Texas college.